Chinnamon weight: 1 Kg
Cinnamon (/ˈsɪnəmən/ SIN-ə-mən) is a spice obtained from the inner bark of several tree species from the genus Cinnamomum. Cinnamon is used mainly as an aromatic condiment and flavouring additive in a wide variety of cuisines, sweet and savoury dishes, breakfast cereals, snackfoods, tea and traditional foods.
Some people use cinnamon supplements to treat digestive issues, diabetes, loss of appetite, and other conditions. It also plays a role in traditional medicine for treating bronchitis.
Cinnamon is a spice created from the inner bark of the Cinnamomum tree. Strips of the inner bark are dried until they curl into rolls known as cinnamon sticks or quills.
Benifits of Cinnamon Spice:
1. Cinnamon is high in a substance with powerful medicinal properties.
2. Cinnamon is loaded with Antioxidants.
3. Cinnamon Has Anti-Inflammatory properties.
4. Cinnamon may cut the risk of heart disease.
5. Cinnamon can improve sensitivity to the hormone insulin.
6. Cinnamon lowers blood sugar levels and has a powerful Anti-Diabetic Effect.
7. Cinnamon may have beneficiall effects on neurodegenerative diseases.
8. Cinnamon may protect against cancer.
9. Cinnamon helps fight bacterial and fungal infections.
10. Cinnamon May Help Fight the HIV Virus.