1. What is UppadaSarees.in ?
UppadaSarees.in Online Saree Shop , Name behind choosing very popular word in Sarees "Uppada Sarees"
2. How to Order Sarees Online ?
Our "Uppada Sarees" are pure and genuine quality sarees collected from Master Handloom Weavers. So don't worry about quality. All the sarees are authentic & pure quality. Apart from we are also selling Pochampally Ikkat, Kuppadam Sarees, Kalamkari Printed Sarees, Venkatagiri, Kanchipuram Sarees, Lenin, Banaras, Mangalagiri, Gadwal, Narayanpet, Gollabama, Tussar, Paitani, Chanderi & other popular sarees.
3. How many days it takes to deliver the sarees ?
Based on Sarees availability it make to deliver 2 to 6 working days. International Shipping also take 6 to 7 working days
4. How will you send the Sarees after purchased online ?
We send Sarees through major courier services like Professional, DTDC, Bluedart for International Garudavega, DHL, FEDEX etc...
5. How to know ordered saree tracking ?
After purchasing or placing the order online for the saree, we will update courier tracking through e-mail.
6. is COD facility available ?
Presently, We have no COD Facility.
7. Is Payment Secure Online ?
Payment through online at www.uppadasarees.in fully secured.
8. Why this online shop has no much reviews ?
We are not concentrated much about reviews ( doing marketing etc..), We are giving the best genuine, authentic handloom sarees at very lowest prices.
9. What are the payment methods ?
Payment methods and how to pay check following link: https://www.uppadasarees.in/payment-methods
10. What happen if the product is not available even showing stock?
We refund full amount and it will be credited back to your source account in 2 to 3 business working days
11. All the sarees are Latest ?
Yes all the sarees are very latest designs, we update our online shop every day with very new collections
12. Do you have Physical store in any location
We are operated our online shop from Hyderabad, India. We have no physical store in any location, all the sarees are collected from master handloom weavers, so prices are less and very reasonable.
13. About handloom sarees?
All our sarees are pure handloom sarees. Weave irregularity is common as all our products are handloom so kindly consider as craft of work.